This section presents the necessary information to use Bucketeer feature flags. On this page, you find an organized overview of the content covered in this section, providing a step-by-step guide on effectively creating and utilizing flags. Below you find the links and a brief description for each section.
Creating feature flags:
- Create a feature flag: Learn how to create flags and define their properties.
- Targeting with feature flags: Discover how to target specific users or groups with your flags based on various attributes.
- Manage variations: Understand how to manage and configure different variations of your feature flags.
- Auto operation: Automate the feature flag operation.
- Evaluate results: Explore how to evaluate and analyze the usage of your flags.
- Other flag settings: Explore additional settings and options for your flags.
The API keys describe what they're and how they're used to authenticate and control access to the Bucketeer system.
Testing with flags
The Testing with flags will cover the three components used to perform tests on the Bucketeer system:
- Goals: Discover how to define goals for your feature flag experiments to measure their success.
- Experiments: Learn how to set up and run experiments using feature flags to test hypotheses and gather insights.
- Experiments results: Explore best practices and techniques for effectively utilizing experiments in your development process.